Email us at email@example.com with your resume if you fit any of these requirements and would like to work with us.
Who are we?
- We are an open makerspace in Pune
- We are committed to changing the way we learn by moving from instruction driven education to learning by experimentation and failure
- We are a woman owned organisation that greatly values diversity in technology
reserved-bit makers often need help on their projects and this is often a great place for students and engineering graduates to get their teeth into some real world projects. If you are interested in contributing to these projects and learning in the process, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
This position does not involve a compensation but you will get free access to the space upon being accepted by a mentor. You may also be given an experience certificate based on work done.
We are looking for tinkerers who enjoy making and want to help others discover the joys of making! You are ideal for this job if you love technology, interacting with people and a fun, relaxed work environment – someone who can jump in and tackle diverse tasks.
Demand for workshops and mentorship is growing faster than we can manage, which means we need help!.
- Help patrons and makers on their technical projects
- Attend to enquiries about the space
- Marketing (social media, email etc.)
- Inventory management
- Mentor the youngest makers
- Work 5 day weeks including Saturdays and Sundays
- You will get 2 days of your choice off on weekdays
- Part time option also available
The Ideal Candidate
- Approachable and passionate with strong interest in STEAM-based disciplines
- Working knowledge of programming an advantage but not a strict requirement
- Working knowledge of electronics an advantage but not a requirement
- Background in FOSS technologies an advantage but not a requirement
- You will be trained on job
- Able to work independently and has a can-do attitude
- Mentor beginners of all age groups
- Eagerness for ongoing skill development
- Fair compensation for your services
- Learn cutting edge tools and technologies
- Opportunity to work on ongoing or new projects under mentors or even start off on your own idea