Get a hands-on introduction to the Arduino, the hugely popular microprocessor platform used in prototyping projects. We will cover the following topics in the full day workshop:
- Basic idea about Arduino and electronics.
- Understand basic electronic components; including breadboards, resistors, LED, LDR, tactile switches, transistors, sensors.
- Basic understanding of microcontroller input and output.
- Write Arduino programs that interface with basic electronics.
The price includes a basic vegetarian lunch.
Requirements for the workshop
- A laptop
- Basic programming knowledge